December 4, 2007

Absurdities, Thoughts and Recycled Jokes

Why are all my econ assignments graded out of 12.5?

MTV recently aired a sing-a-long version of Legally Blonde: The Musical

Why is it necessary for a CVS brand tin of cashews to have the allergy warning “CONTAINS CASHEWS?”

A local commercial for “Better Basketball” instructional tapes claims that in the history of the game, no one has mastered the jump shot like J.J. Reddick.

Throughout my lifetime, multiple girls have asked me if guys wipe their dicks after they piss.

Play the Arpon-Brown-Wall Game! (admittedly, it’s a bit weak at only 60% right now)

Two things I may never witness in my lifetime:
1) Nick D being right (about anything).
2) Eli Manning not sneaking Jim Beam in-between snaps.


I kicked the crap out of San Antonio today in NBA Live 2000 with the 1999 New York Knicks. The starting five: Ward, Camby, Ewing, Houston, and Post-choke/Pre-“I have a family to feed” Spreewell. Those were the days.

Isaiah Thomas needs to be out.

Dear
College Gameday, Gainsville, Florida and Nick D,
Tim Tebow’s dick is probably a dark, deep blue by now so you can go ahead and take your collective mouth off it.

Who is hotter, Sen. Fred Thomson’s wife, Rep. Dennis Kucinich’s wife, or T-Fresh?

Sen. Sam Brownback, Gov. Mike Huckabee and Rep. Tom Tancredo, all candidates for the Republican Presidential nomination, do not believe in evolution.

http://teamtancredo.org/

3 comments:

The Hebrew Hammer said...

The pic of Nick D made this post. Also, Nick D is a fool. We broke 100 posts a few back for the record.

It'sBonkaz said...

1. That "Better Basketball" is the gayest infomercial I have ever seen. And believe me, it's hard for J.J. to get any gayer.
2. That '99 starting five gives me nostalgia. Oh the good old days. When I could watch basketball and not feel ill.
3. If I were Isaiah Thomas, I would've told the jury I raped, thrashed, and donkey punched that bitch. That way I could leave the knicks with something to say.
4. Thank god the knicks didn't beat their own record for worse loss in NBA history. That was the only knick game I attended where they actually accomplished something.

All of this, plus this photo
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1030/nba_season_opener_134.jpg
leads me to the conclusion that the NBA has turned gay

PS. Kucinich's wife is slammin'. I don't care what anyone says, I think she was in Talladega Night

Rza said...

I wost a wittle wespect for ?uestwove, but weally, not that much was wost. Check it out

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1792596