This site has already given us many questions to think about in our spare time. In an effort to bring Bonsai back to life, I leave you with some more questions to ponder……...
- If there was a pill, that taken once, gave you immortality, and the only side effect was continuous diarrhea for a year, would you take the pill?
- People say life is short. Well what exactly do people do that is longer?
- If a guy raped a prostitute, should he be charged for shoplifting?
- Why do croutons come in an air tight package? Aren't they just stale bread?
- Whose cruel idea was it to have an "s" in the word “lisp”?
- Why does it say on childrens tylenol not to operate heavy machinery or vehicles?
- If you were in God’s presence, and He sneezed, what would you say?
- How did we ever get milk? What makes a person decide, "Hey I think I am gonna go over to
that cow and pull on those things hanging down and drink whatever comes out."
- If a turtle is born without a shell is he naked or homeless?
- If a mime swears, do its parents make it wash its hands out with soap?
- A man once said that three out of four people make up 75% of the population.
- How do people grow seedless grapes if there's no seeds to grow them?
- If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?
- If you got scared half to death twice, would you be dead?
- Is there an interstate highway on Hawaii?
- Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?
- What is the synonym for the word “synonym”?
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work?
- Why is it that when you are driving and looking for an address, you turnthe radio down?
- Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
- Do they have reserved parking for non-handicap people at the Special Olympics?
- Before the light bulb was invented, what appeared over peoples heads when they had an idea?
- What would you do if you saw an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
On a more personal note:
- If Alex Bean raced Shane (little sophomore that always runs to class) in the hallways of SHS, who would win?
- If Dipaolo already wet-whees, what does it sound like when he has a cold?
- How much money has Ryan D actually lost for Hudson Valley Beverage Distributor?
- If Lou G is the big bastard, and his father is the big BIG bastard, what is his great great great grandfather?
- Ethan Kamer once passed out from drinking so much, then proceeded to wake up at 2 AM and drink for another two and half hours. How much of his life was actually shortened that night?
- If Dan Smilowitz was required to take a drug test for a job, would the doctor even bother wasting his time and a cup?
- What is Dan Paps BAC at this very moment?
- Who has more credibility, Mr. Miller or Steve Smith?
- The Ratch and his crew always show up to parties well after everyone else and they are never wrecked. What exactly are they doing from 7-10 P.M.?
- Does anyone realize that the biggest and arguably the best party of our senior year was hosted by one Allen West? I just thought I’d throw that out at you.
And, lastly, What if the world had no hypothetical situations? This will give you plenty of material to think about the next time you are bored. But, on one final note…..What will come first, the answer to all of these questions or the next blog posted on Bonsai Potato?????